Wednesday 6 March 2013

From the U.S : a baby girl

A man's dream comes true...



Dr Shivani

I can't say to you what I am feeling for making my dreams come true. You know the time in your life that you are so happy and you can't find the word or words to express myself. That is this time. I can not thank you enough for giving me Isabella.


I am a father a dad and a papa.

Your team you having working for you is awesome. I like to also thank Rachna as she was such a wonderful co worker that answered my questions and made things easier. I wish all the rest is you clients are as happy as I am and that the laws don't go in full effect so other single fathers can make there dreams come true.

Once again thanks for everything.

Michael and Isabella.

If you wish to find out more abuut surrogacy, please email us at : drshivanisachdev@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment