Monday 26 December 2016

PROFOUND GRATITUDE: LETTER FROM HAPPY PARENTS



Dr Shivani Gour,
SCI Hospital,
Greater Kailash,
New Delhi.

Ma’am,

1.       I am writing this letter to convey my profound gratitude to you, for the birth of our son, N (Born on 02 Nov’16). Our new born baby is now giving us lots of happiness and joy. This has only been possible by your advice, support & involvement.

2.       I would also like to express gratitude towards the support provided by your admin, legal & accounts team at each stage. On behalf of my wife & myself, I would once again like to thank you for helping in bringing a bundle of joy to our life. I would also be glad to be of any assistance, I can provide in future.


With warm regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Happy parents

Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment