Wednesday 7 November 2012

From Spain : a Gorgeous Duo


Another proud SCI family from Spain...




Dear Dr. Shivani and staff,
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you for the great effort you have always made to make my dream of being a father come true. You were always interested and pleasant when you needed to clear up any doubt when the pregnant mother went through a really complicated situation. From the 23rd week of pregnancy you worked hard and professionally, That is when I realized I was in good hands. My lovely and healthy babies Iker and Aryam were born in the 30th week of pregnancy.
I always followed your blog because I liked seeing every new birth while I was thinking I could be the one who proudly posted a picture of my own little babies so the whole world could see them someday.
From now on, I will keep on checking your blog to see every birth, and I will be happy to understand what those families are feeling at that moment. The same happiness I am feeling today thanks to you.
Lots of love to all the staff and thank you so much.
Íker, Aryam y Lauren. ( this is our story http://naciendocontigo.blogspot.in/ )

 



Querida doctora Shivani y equipo,
Quería expresaros toda mi gratitud por todos los esfuerzos que habéis realizado para que mi sueño de ser padre fuera una realidad. Siempre mostrasteis interés para resolver mis dudas cuando el embarazo se complicó enormemente. Desde la semana 23 de gestación trabajasteis con gran profesionalidad y me demostrasteis que estábamos en buenas manos. Gracias a ello llegamos a la semana 30 de gestación y nacieron sanos mis preciosos niños, Íker y Aryam.
Siempre seguía su blog porque me gustaba ver cada nuevo nacimiento y pensar que un día yo podría también mostrar a mis pequeños al mundo lleno de orgullo. Ahora continuaré haciéndolo para ver cada uno de los nuevos nacimientos y poder de alegrarme de lo que estarán sintiendo esas familias, esa felicidad que siento el día de hoy gracias a vosotros.
Un abrazo muy fuerte a todo el equipo y muchas gracias.
Íker, Aryam y Lauren. ( Esta es nuestra historia http://naciendocontigo.blogspot.in/ )
As with all our famiies; we wish this family the choicest of blessings.
If you would like to find out more about Surrogacy in India, please go to our web site: www.surrogacycentreindia.com

4 comments:

  1. Muchas felicidades lauren, tienes unos hujos preciosos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Iker for Aryam and Lauren
    Having 2 children that look so healthy and happy would make you the proudest father today. Well done to SCI to help you through the difficult moments to deliver to you 2 delightful babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enhorabuena Lauren.

    Todo salió bien al final, y como tú dices, gracias a ese gran equipo que estuvo en todo momento pendiente y dándote toda la información.
    Ahí está el fruto de tanta ilusión y todo el mundo puede ver lo felices que son.

    Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo ! Muchos amor e salud !

    ReplyDelete